
From left, clockwise: my cousin Bren (in navy velour), my brother Chad, my uncle Frank, my stepmom Carol, my cousin (Bren's sister) Kyna, me, Joe, and Z.
I'm not sure why I always look irritated in pictures taken of me. Whenever I don't all out smile, I look mad. I hope I don't look like that in person all the time. I really am a very happy, blessed person. Tired, but happy.
Kyna holding Bayley. I had to ask my Dad to let Kyna hold her. :)
Shannon (my 2nd cousin, Bren's daughter) holding Bay. Bren told me to keep an eye on Shannon because Shannon was capapable of kidnapping Bayley. :) Shannon held Bayley the first half of the party. Then she finally came up to me and said, "Here, I'll give her back only because I don't want everyone saying I was a baby hog and wouldn't let them hold her." LOL.
And finally deciding to check out his glasses. Guess she wanted to see what he looked like behind them. My Dad was the second Bayley hog of the night:) Daddy likes being a grandpa. It's his first biological grandbaby. He's always considered Z a grandson, but this is HIS first.




5 comments:
That outfit is too stinking cute! Looks like Bayley had a good time:)
I got a similar outfit for Sonya! Bayley looks adorable!
What a cute outfit!!! I love it. She is just a little sweetie. Looks like a good time was had by all and you guys had some yummy food! :)
ha..ha..ha... candid photos.. you gotta love 'em. Happy Holidays!!!
she's soooooo cute!
and you: smile, darn it!
Post a Comment