Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Purcha$ing.

Bayley took her first three steps on Saturday!!!!!
So right now I'm enjoying the calm before the storm. That girl will be SPRINTING instead of walking, so we're going to put on the cabinet locks this week.

At work we're spending money like crazy since its the end of the fiscal year and since I do all the purchasing I am having a BLAST spending tons of money that isn't mine. :) Too bad I can't cut a check to daycare for a year and my house payments for a year. That would rock. And the contract we use for office supplies has the camera I'd like to have. Someone should SO buy me that!! It's only $685. :) The good news is that I get a new leather chair. Hey, I don't have intials after my name, so I take pleasure in the small things (since that's all I get. lol).

Bayley is teething again so she's very clingy and wants to be held all the time. My right arm is getting buff; in addition, my left arm is becoming more proficient in my normally right-handed things. I can even write left handed now; I can sign her in and out of daycare legibly.

I need to get back to spending money. If anyone wants, I can spend yours too. Just drop me an email. :)

6 comments:

Jen said...

LOL! You are so funny! I recently got a new leather chair at work and all the other employees were jealous. Our office is totally un-P.C. that way. Ha.

Anyway, my new chair rocks.

That's so awesome that Bay is walking! Oh gob... it's only a millisecond before she starts CLIMBING SHIZ! Oh yeah... can't wait ;)

Anonymous said...

I can't remember what it was like when Nicky started walking. I know I dreaded it, but I think it ended up being a little bit easier on me to have a child that could walk... maybe. I just don't remember! It wasn't that long ago. What's my problem? But yes! Lock up those cabinets! It's such a pain to have everything pulled out of them over and over again all day long. Ugh!

Stephanie said...

Well I don't have any for you to spend but I'd love to help you spend someone elses :)

Allie took 3-4 steps a couple of weeks ago and has been crawling every since. She won't do it anymore...of course then she was on the back of a walker. I'd rather her crawl for as long as she can..I just don't want her to grow up any faster than she already is.

Hope this teething passes quickly for Bayley...that can be torture for them!

Laura Marchant said...

I think I would love to spend someone else's money!

Anonymous said...

Let me send you my bank account information ... ;-)

misguidedmommy said...

ooooooo I love love love love LOVE office supplies! I could shop for office supplies for days. In fact, that should be a new job for me going to Office Depot and buying all the sticky pads I want!