Monday, June 15, 2009

Weekend Photos.

Z's 7th birthday was this weekend and he had a small party at our house. One of the gifts he got from someone was a Slip N Slide. So Joe set that up Sunday and Z and Bayley and Harper (a neighbor) played for hours on that thing. Is it me, or have they gotten a lot smaller and cheaper? I mean, I know it's just a long strip of plastic, but it seems awfully cheap to me. Anyway, my mom got Bayley a bubble machine and the kiddos had a heyday between the slip n slide and the bubble machine.
Z, with Harper photobombing:


Some of the slip n slide photos (we put it right up next to our neighbor's unmowed lawn so the grass could cushion the slip n slide more. :)


My daughter LOVES water!


My very fave photo of her this weekend:
After the slip n slide, got her changed and let her hair down to dry:


All in all, it was a good weekend. Hot, but fun.

8 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

awww she is so cute all soaking wet on the slip n slide. loove her little bathing suit!

Christy said...

I hear slip and slides are dangerous. Be careful!

Stephanie said...

She is precious. I love that picture as well. Happy Birthday Z! He is such a good big brother.

Laura Marchant said...

I do think they make them cheaper now. Seriously I swear our blew up with air when we were little now it's like a giant garbage bag laying on the grass.

Happy Birthday!

Genny said...

Popped over here from Rocks in My Dryer. Such fun pictures!

Heidi said...

I miss those carefree summer days as a kid. Looks like way too much fun!

Stephanie said...

I don't know where I was when you posted this but I never saw it. Those pictures are absolutely adorable! Love Love Love them!

Penney said...

What cute kids! You're one lucky Momma (/step-Momma)!