Friday, June 5, 2009

Upside Down.

Sometime in the middle of the night Bayley was crying in her sleep so I stumbled to her room definitely less than half awake and picked her up. When I brought her to my chest, I realized I had grabbed her by her legs and she was upside down.

I'm such a good mom.

11 comments:

Megan said...

OMG - this is hilarious. Sleepy mom! :)

Shawna said...

That is hilarious. My mom tells a story of when my sister was a newborn,it was cold outside and she bundled her up in blankets to keep her warm. She got her out to the car and realized she had carried her out to the car upside down. Bayley probably thought it was fun.

Katie Marie said...

So funny. As long as she was happy, upside down is not so bad.

Stephanie said...

Hey at least you went in there :)

Stephanie said...

haha, classic. At least you were there for her!

SimplyBillie said...

Oh no! Poor girl. That is hilarious, though!
I have a Bloggy Award waiting for you on my blog. =)
Have a great Sunday!

Rachel said...

oh that is too funny. damn sometimes we are just so tired. You are a great momma.

Stefanie said...

Just laughed out loud! Love the story.

misguidedmommy said...

bwhahahahhahahhah omg absolutly hilarious

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious!

Corby and Lauren said...

Oh my, that is hilarious! I definitely just laughed out loud at that one!