I am looking for a point and shoot digital camera that has NO lag time from when I hit the button to the time it takes the picture. I miss so many awesome shots because of this and I'm fed up. FED UP. So. I need someone to give me some info on what camera to purchase. I'm leaning towards Canon but if there is another brand out there, let me know.
Thanks!
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
My mom just got me the new Canon Elph. It works VERY well and the videos that it takes are far superior to those taken by my old Fuji.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE CANON!
i love my canon rebel. i mean i would marry it if i could. but my mom has a panasonic that is great and it's cheap at costco.
I have a Canon and love it!! Good luck finding the perfect one. =)
Canon is such a great camera. Any of them.
Post a Comment