Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sleeping Beauty.



My sweet little Boo Bear went down for a late nap yesterday at 6:45pm and didn't wake up til 7:15am !!! That's when I turned on her light and went to load the car. When I came back, she was quietly laying in her bed looking around. She was so sweet and good natured this morning. I hope that means her ears are getting better and she can finally be COMFORTABLE when she sleeps.

I took the above pic the night before last. I just thought she looked so dang cute in her little pjs.

Know what today is? Bayley is ELEVEN MONTHS OLD!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

Christy said...

I love sleeping babies. Too cute!

Lindz said...

Guh she is precious! Something must be in the air... Nick and I feel asleep before 8PM both Tuesday night and last night. Hope she's feeling better!

Cristina Mathers said...

happy 11 mo bday! and happy day to mommy who got some sleep last night!=)

misguidedmommy said...

agg those jammies are way too cute!!!!

Stephanie said...

She looks so comfortable. She needed her sleep. Too cute. I can't believe she's almost a year!!!

SimplyBillie said...

I love pictures of sleeping babies. They look so peaceful. The PJs are adorable!

Heidi said...

Man is she adorable!!! And was mom able to enjoy her quiet time too?

Rachel said...

She is adorable! And wow 11 months. What a big girl. xo

Jenny Henny said...

I LOVE this picture!