Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Something in the water??

Still catching up on reading blogs...and let's see how many bloggers are KNOCKED UP!
Katie from A Mama's Work is Never Done
Brittany from Fluent Brittish
Stephanie from Lucky in Love and Life
Moo from Moo's Moo
Lori from Scott, Lorie & Henry...But... Mostly Henry

Five may not seem like a lot, but I found out about TWO of them today!
And Rachel, Missy, and Emery just had babies within the last month or two.

Gyah! I'd ask what everyone has been up to lately, but I think I know!

7 comments:

Jen said...

LOL I WAS JUST THINKING THE SAME EXACT THING! Like, WTF? Everyone has gone baby-crazy...

Let me just tell YOU that the LAST THING on MY agenda is another baby. One is PLENTY OF EXCITEMENT for now. Just sayin.

Katie Marie said...

Eh, it's cold outside.

PinkPiddyPaws said...

Well.. that is one thing you will NEVER have to worry about finding out with me! :) Now...dating people that you used to work with is a whole 'nother story. ha.ha.ha..

Lindz said...

I AM NOT pregnant. Or at least I better NOT be. Shit... should I get a test? JK, JK.

SimplyBillie said...

No more pregnancies here!!! LOL!

misguidedmommy said...

i have noticed these trends....kinda like how we all have our period at the same time

i can't figure out how to make my new website show up on here..so here i moved
www.misguidedmommy.com

SimplyBillie said...

OOOOOO!!! Love the new image! =)