Feeling better but soooo exhausted. Have this tiny itch in the back of my throat that makes me cough so hard I gag, my ears pop, and everyone asks me if I'm dying. Ugh. I hate it.
Bayley finished her 2nd round of antibiotics and she still tugs at her ears. I mentioned this to one of the peds I work for and she said that Bayley probably still has fluid behind her ears and that could remain for up to 6 weeks. She said as long as she's not running a fever she should be fine. I may call my doc's office just to let them know, in case she does start running a fever again.
I missed almost 2 weeks of work with Bayley sick and then me sick.
Joe found out that he needs his gall bladder removed. He's meeting with a surgeon on Friday to discuss this.
I recently got more interested in Facebook and started finding a TON of friends from high school, college, etc. Now I'm kind of wondering if I should make my blog private. Not that I ever say anything of importance, but what if I want to gripe about a lot of things that I don't post about now because I worry about someone in particular finding me and reading this? Did that make any sense?
I just drank a Red Bull. I hope it kicks in soon. I desperately need some motivation to get some work done. I've already had a ton of water and walked around the hospital a few times.
Monday, February 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I am glad that your baby girl is feeling better. Izzy was sick last week, and the whining was almost unbearable.
I'm glad to hear you are doing better, but hope you actually ALL get well soon.
xoxoxoxox
man i love facebook now. i was a myspacer, but found that the people i would actually like to talk to and reconnect with were all on facebook. so now i think that facebook is people you really want to connect with and myspace is for spying! =)
so sorry you are all sick still....and yes, if we lived closer we could def trade off!
I'm so sorry you and your sweet girl have been hit so hard with this bug. I've been thinking about you and missing your posts! Hang in there!
glad y'all are feeling better!
red bull is yucky!
Sorry to hear about your husband... I hope it all works out okay for him.
Good to hear you guys are getting better, though!
Do Redbulls work for you? I've never tried them....
Post a Comment