Thursday, June 11, 2009

Bits o' Bay.

Yesterday one of the kids in the neighborhood rang our doorbell. Without missing a beat, Bayley said, "Helllooo." So cute!

She likes to point at people. And she loves being the center of attention and laughs and scrunches her face up when she's being cute. I love that.

Sometimes to get her to refocus her attention back to eating, I'll say, "Bite?" and she'll open her mouth. Now she likes to put her food in your face and say, "Bite."

The sassy girl loves Fletcher, our collie. Bless his heart, he'll lay there and let her slap or pull his hair. I always stop her, of course, but he doesn't even flinch. He is protective of her, too. If you make loud noises or horseplay around her, he will stand between you and her so you don't knock her over.

She LOVES her walker. She isn't walking on her own yet, but she can take off on that walker! She was trying to stand up on her own last night. It's going to be VERY soon when she starts walking and getting into everything else.

I've not been taking many photos lately, so here are a few that I've taken to make up for lack of photos being posted:






5 comments:

Stephanie said...

She is beautiful! I can't believe that she is speaking!! Time seriously flies. So insane. She is too cute. I love her pointing!

Laura Marchant said...

Oh that shopping cart one is just too cute!

Stephanie said...

I love the one of her sitting in the grass! Great pictures...she looks like such a big little girl behind the walker. Geez...they grow so quickly. Such a beautiful little girl!

Stefanie said...

Oh my gosh. She is as cute as a button. I love her pushing the shopping cart.

Rachel said...

oh my goodness I could eat her up. She gets cuter by the week! I love the family photo. She is so big. where did the time go?