Thursday, July 23, 2009

Botox Baby.

No photos because I couldn't get her still enough, but Bayley looks like she has gone all Hollywood on her upper lip.

She fell down at daycare with a plastic teacup in her hand, hit her head, and jammed the teacup into her mouth. Consequently, she tore her frenulum. You know, that little piece of skin that connects your gum to your lip. Of course her little mouth bled and bled and daycare called me once they calmed her and cleaned her up. They gave her a popsicle and she loved that. :)

Mommy made it all better too by giving her mandarin oranges, cheese, a hotdog, and macaroni and cheese. Those are some of her favorite foods. And I thought the oranges would sting...but she didn't seem to notice if it did. Oh, and then she got chocolate milk before bedtime instead of regular milk.

This morning she looked like Melanie Griffith.

8 comments:

Jen said...

Awww- poor Bay! Booga tore his frenulum a few months ago. I freaked out at all the blood! He was fine though- apparently all babies tear them eventually- who knew?

Stephanie said...

She got spoiled last night :) How sweet!

Bless her heart....I hope her lip is okay!!!! Will they have to do something to fix what she tore?

Anonymous said...

Oh no!!!! Poor Bayley. I hope she gets better really quickly.

Heidi said...

OMG you just figured out the next million dollar device - you can sell special teacups to fall on to create that Jolie look. Glad she's doing well.

Natalie said...

Poor munchkin! We give Felix popsicles ALL the time for fat lips (he gets a ton, see definition of crazy baby).

I hope the Botox baby is feeling better soon!

Rachel said...

Too funny! Max went through a phase where kid you not he was falling every ten minutes and busting some part of his face. He looked abused for a little.

Stefanie said...

Dang, that sounds like it hurt! Poor thing!

Lainey-Paney said...

OH! that makes my mouth hurt just thinking about it!