Friday, July 10, 2009

Photos.

The photo of the house with the overgrown shrubs is our neighbors. Our grass has dry spots because I've been too lazy to water our lawn. :)

I've been trying to upload video of Bayley dancing, but Blogger has eternal uploading status. I'll keep trying. In the meantime, enjoy photos of Z and Bayley.




And yes, that is her nose suctiony thing. No, it's not full of snot and boogers. But she's teething, people, and you just don't take away something that feels good to her gums because she'll throw the granddaddy of all tantrums.

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

She is just precious!!! Ugh, they grow so fast! And it is the cutest thing seeing how close her and Z are. I love it. It reminds me of Skylar with Seth and Swae. :)

Jen said...

They are both so cute. Seriously adorable.

Stephanie said...

That is soooo funny because I give Allie the exact same thing to chew on and she LOVES it!!!! People always look at me crazy but who gives a flip!

Love those pictures....soooo cute!

Laura Marchant said...

What a cute pic of them together! I can never get my kids to take a pic together.

Rachel said...

she is so cute and I am so happy that she is walking and it looks like it has made her feel like a little girl/little woman.

Keep the pics coming!

whenpigsfly said...

Your blog is so cute!! Thanks for signing on to follow my blog. Enjoy those frist steps, like you said ...sprinting isn't far behind!!
Linda
at Smithsoup

Alicia W. said...

They are so dern cute! Hilarious about the neighbors grass! SLACKERS

Alicia W. said...

They are so dern cute! Hilarious about the neighbors grass! SLACKERS