I survived my first day of school! Yay me!
So, here was my first quiz in my Intro to Visual Art:
Take a moment to write down what these images make you think of. There are no right or wrong answers, but there is a common theme, so if you think of it, write it down. (I couldn't find one of the four she had, but here are the other three.)

6 comments:
sex sex sex. the first ones look like penis's, the second looks like a baby or a vajayjay and the last one...i dunno but whatever i vote sex.
Oh my....tragedy maybe. Looks like fire in the first,crying or upset in the second and the third is just scary looking :)
first one looks to me like what our cities will look like if we keep polluting them and the second one looks like a sad alien and the third-well rock and roll baby!!
cold.
My teenage years?
Death? That is the obvious answer, so I am sure it is wrong. I have no imagination.
Post a Comment