Monday, August 10, 2009

Weekends Just Aren't Long Enough.

This weekend Joe has been sick so he was on the couch literally all weekend. He didn't want to infect any of us with whatever he had, so we kept our distance. Saturday I took the kiddos to lunch with my mom, then we came to work for a few hours, went by Children's Place for shoes (didn't find any in Bay's size), then came home. I worked on laundry and had to run an errand.

Sunday I was up at 4:30am because Bayley was up and wanted me. Got her back to sleep around 5:30 or 6, then we slept til 11am. Up, showered, dressed, and went to lunch with my mom and the kiddos, then we went school clothes shopping for Z, then went grocery shopping. Bayley doesn't like being in the cart so my mom and I took turns holding her. Came home, did laundry, cleaned up the kitchen, etc. Last night I did get to take a 30 minute nap. That was oh so nice. Then I was up late folding and putting away laundry, so I didn't get to bed until after midnight. My own fault. I'm so stinkin' tired today. I think my lunch is going to be a nap.

School starts for Z on 8/19 and on 8/20 for me. I'm a little nervous. I really want to do well but know I've already got a full plate and although its totally doable, I am tired just thinking about it.

No words of wisdom or funny stories today. Just tired. :)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

School starts on the 19th here too. I've always said that we should have 3 day weekends...that would be sooo much nicer!

Christy said...

I have gotten into this horrible habit, where I stay up late every night. Then, I am dragging ass the next day. Gah!

Good luck with school! I don't intend to ever go back to school. Four years was more than enough for me.