Monday, December 7, 2009

Climber.

Little Hannah Grace is still holding on, but her breathing is very very slow. I was praying for her to just jump up and recover but as long as it is taking her to breathe, she is becoming more and more brain damaged so I have to remind myself of this. It's just a matter of time now and I am struggling to make myself concentrate on finals. I can't say I'm doing a great job. So I'm praying for peace of mind for myself. And of course, praying a LOT for the Crumby family.


@@@@@@@@@@@@@


My little girl is getting so big. I was able to put her hair up in her first ponytail the other night. She looked too cute. And then a few minutes later, she was able to crawl up onto the chaise in her room. And on the big chair in the living room. Oh man, life is not going to slow down is it? A week ago I heard Z yell for me a little nervously so I sprinted to his room and Bayley was on the 3rd step of the ladder for his top bunk. I got her down and asked her to please not climb on his furniture. We keep his door shut unless he is in there with him, so that lessens the chances of taking her to the ER for a broken arm. :)

Look at this face. She looks so big now!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

She is getting so big.

I pray for that little one to have peace. :( So sad. My heart goes out to her and her family.

Good luck on your finals.

Corby and Lauren said...

She is so precious! I can't imagine the pain that family is going through! I'm thankful you can be an encouragement to them!

Stefanie said...

She is so adorable! I love her bow. Miss S has the same fleece. Sounds like she is keeping you on your feet!