Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Peeking Out.

Done with finals for Fall 2009. Thank goodness! Joe had his lithotripsy yesterday and it went well. The hospital was a complete clusterpluck. They couldn't tell me where he was, etc. I finally found one knowledgeable person and he took me to him.

This week I am catching up on housework, sleep, and playtime with Bayley. Joe will hopefully get the Christmas lights up on the house in the next day or two, so I want the house clean and ready for Christmas company. :) I have most all the gifts wrapped and under the tree, so it feels good to be done with that.

I'm coming out of my school fog so I can bring decorations to work and feel somewhat Christmasy here. It's hard to be in the Christmas spirit when your office looks the same year 'round and you spend 40+ hours a week here.

No photos of decorations yet but will get some up shortly.

Hope everyone is having a great winter break!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

We just got our tree up last weekend and have yet to get outside decorated yet. With everything going on it has been so difficult to get in the Christmas spirit. I'm coming around though :)

You need to relax and take some time for yourself!!!!! Wish we could meet in the middle somewhere and have a girls weekend :) That would be fun! One day maybe!

Just take care of yourself and enjoy that precious little girl over Christmas!

Heidi said...

Winter break? What's that? I can't remember what that is. lol