Wednesday, December 9, 2009

One down, 3 to go.

Sorry for my angry/sad/depressed posts lately. Lots of bad stuff been going on around me and with finals going on, it's just hard for me to stay positive and focused.

The holidays are here and I've gotten most of my shopping done and all I have left is cooking, wrapping a dozen or so more gifts, and making some gift baskets of food. I'm thinking of salsa, fudge, cookies, and would like to do a soap or lotion. I plan on making the salsa, fudge, and cookies because it doesn't cost much to do. The soap or lotion I'd like to make, as well, but have never done it and don't want to spend a boatload of money on a small gift. I have Googled how to make lotion and will let you know how it turns out. :)

Now I'm off to study for finals. One down, 3 more to go (despite her holding up all fingers. heh).

4 comments:

Christy said...

Good luck with your finals!

Stefanie said...

Dang girl, you are tackling it all! Good luck, you will do great.

misguidedmommy said...

oh see to codi that would totally be 2 fingers....and he gives thumbs up by pointing his finger up, not his thumb

hugs

sounds like you need more coffee

what did you end up doing for dinner?

Rachel said...

You are doing an amazing job! Seriously I am so proud of you!!