Bayley adores Tanner, our neighbor. He's 16 and a good kid. Joe hires him to do a lot of work for us. It started when I got pregnant and was forbidden to paint, move heavy stuff, etc. Tanner is a great help and he even loves showering Bayley with attention. She, of course, eats it up. :)Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Bayley's First Kiss. :-*
Bayley adores Tanner, our neighbor. He's 16 and a good kid. Joe hires him to do a lot of work for us. It started when I got pregnant and was forbidden to paint, move heavy stuff, etc. Tanner is a great help and he even loves showering Bayley with attention. She, of course, eats it up. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh my Jenn! She's so cute! I just want to take them at this age and freeze them so they can't do all the crazy trouble stages that we know they will go through.
OMG, this is the cutest thing ever!!! :)
Oh boy, starting early,.samantha is the same way..how cute..
so she wouldn't be a cougar what would be the name for a young woman trying to pounce on an older man?
Now I want to come over and give Bayley a big smooch. What a sweet darling!
Post a Comment