Monday, January 14, 2008

I Have Big Ones

OMG. I TOTALLY forgot to mention this:
Last night I sent Z (my precious 5 year old stepson) to our neighbor's house to take them a big bag of things I was giving them. It was heavy and he'd walk about 10 yards, then stop to rest. (They just live across the street, so it's not like I was violating any child labor laws.) So anyway, when he got back I told him, "Wow, good job. You sure have earned your allowance this weekend!" He had helped clean the house, sort laundry, cleaned his room, and helped J clean the garage. So I figured he earned it. I then walk back to my bedroom to put up J's and my clothes I had just folded. Z walked into the garage and announced to J that, "Jiffer said I earned my allowance!" J said, "Oh yeah? Well, she has lower standards than me!" Of course, he's smiling and joking, but Z comes back to me in the bedroom and saysin a very serious voice, "Jiffer, Daddy said you have lower stannars." I said, "Oh, he did?" Z says in his best "I love you and he's a poo poo head" voice, "Yeah, but I know you have big ones." ??!?!?!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Aww!! He sounds cute!! Does he sleep all night? Maybe we could trade?

Eh... or not. Or whatever. Ha!

Stephanie said...

I found your link of Jens blog and couldn't help but comment on this post.

The things that come out of kids mouths are adorable!