Yay for Ebay!! I just won a crib bedding set (9 pieces!!) for $9.38 and $19.99 for shipping. I'm so excited! We aren't sure of the gender of our baby yet (thank you, bitchy u/s tech) so we're trying to just go with what we like and can be used for either gender. We don't like bright, primary colors because we're more earth-toned people. I think this will look FAB in our nursery. I LOVE good deals! I have bid on 4 other sets, too, just in hopes to get ONE more to have a backup set. No, it's not the same pattern. :) If I get any, I'll post pics of it too.
I'm having a much better day than yesterday. I got to work early and no one has been here except me and two docs. They're long gone and I've only got one more hour to sit here and rush the clock. It's a long weekend because I'm off Monday (thank you, State Job) and I can't WAIT to lay around and watch tv all weekend! Well, I say that, but J always creates things for me to do. And we may have Z Monday since his Mommy has to work and he's out of school.
3 comments:
Very cute bedding! I like it. I love having a State job as well. I however didn't get to lay around and relax. We opted to keep the kids since their mom had to work. And well, so did Eli. So it was me and them, but we were able to meet daddy for lunch. It was still a good day and I definitely love my quality time with them. Hope your extra day off was good!
I LOOOOVE ebay! I've gotten tons of stuff from there. It's always the first place I look for everything.
Cute! I hate tacky baby bedding.The little puppies (they are puppies, yeah?) are adorable! We went with Rockets for Cole. I'ma go ahead and brag here and send you a link to my nursery pics: http://jenacide.blogspot.com/2007/11/nursery-pics.html
Also: Jealous/Impressed as I do not know how to work ebay. Tis very intimidating.
Post a Comment