Thursday, January 17, 2008
SPIT So Pissed Its Thursday.
Not a good day so far. Z's bus came a few mins early this AM, so I left right afterwards. I was excited to get to work a little early, but the traffic gods were against me. I hear on the radio that there are several accidents on my normal route. I decide to take a back way. Well, it's going pretty well and then STOP. And wait. And wait. And wait til I'm about to give freakin' birth in my car!! I counted SIX accidents on my "back way" route. SIX. Long story short, I got to work an hour and a half later. So I decide to stop and get a warm breakfast. Something artery hating and whatnot. I get to the drive thru and the girl is R U D E. I take my breakfast and get back on the highway. Once I pull into the parking deck at work, some girl is running across the parking lot and doesn't see me. I don't see her because she's between cars. She sees me first, stops and jumps back. I'm only going like 10 mph, but I still slam on my brakes. I don't make a face, any guestures, etc. I just look at her, all non-committal. She glares at me, flips me off, and then takes off again. W T F ?!?! So I sorta laugh, because at this point I'm just effin irritated that I am late for work and have used up so much gas, but hey... at least I have a warm egg/cheese/sausage biscuit waiting for me. I get inside the elevator with a few people who were in the same terrible traffic I was and get to my office and sit down at my desk. I open my bag of breffas and what's in it? NOT MY BISCUIT. I got biscuits and gravy. NOT. WHAT. I. WANTED. DAMMIT. So I am still trying to choke them down because I'm STARVING and this alien behbeh inside of me won't. stop. kicking. Maybe the breffas is choking it's arteries too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ugh, I hate when my mornings start out like that. And it makes it even worse that they got your damn order wrong! Hope the rest of your day goes smooth.
Tee hee. I'm not laughing at your morning...but I'm laughing at the idea of an alien baby in your belly kicking you b/c it's hungry. Or something. Funny pic in my head.
Hope the musics I sent you and the hoops & yoyo stuff makes your day better.
Luv u.
LOL! Yeah- crazy what those behbehs will eat. I tell ya. My behbeh is still making me eat all kinds of crazy carp and he isn't even in my belleh anymore! Ha!
Post a Comment