So today I'm in the breakroom at work and some lady I've never seen walks up beside me wearing her pretty white labcoat and picks up the box of a dinner someone left behind.
White Coat: Wow! 15g of fat! That's NOT GOOD!
She then picks up my box, which I just removed my food from ...
White Coat: Wow! Yours isn't any better!
Me: Well, I'm 24 weeks pregnant and have only gained 5 lbs, so I must be doing something right.
*&&*%%^&^TW&**&^&*^%^$%(&*))_(_)(_%$$#$3
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!! People are so freaking rude!
What a freak-o.
Gotta say...I work in a hospital, and just the other day, I saw the nutritionist lady (who is overweight I might point out), in line ordering a cheeseburger & fries.
She's the NUTRITIONIST for crying out loud!
Some people just need to keep their opinions to themselves! What, does the lady who said that eat wheat germ and granola all day, every day???? I'm willing to bet she DOESN'T!!! What you should do is hide a Snickers bar in her mailbox at work and then walk by and say, "A Snickers??? That's not good!!!"
OMG what a BEOTCH! I would have glared.
Oh my......
Post a Comment