This week has been crazy at work, so I go home drained. And I'm dehydrated so I get these massive headaches. I'd drink more water but the nearby bathrooms are closed for construction and I have to walk halfway across the hospital to get to one...and drinking bottles of water are NOT bladder friendly when you have to wait to pee.
Bayley got moved up to the older baby class at daycare on Monday and so she's now with other babies her age that are crawling and pulling up or walking. She pulls up constantly and the girl zooms all over the house now. I love it. She LOVES her new teachers, one specificially. They call her A-do because they can't say her name. She is WONDERFUL with Bayley and Bayley adores her. That makes me feel really good when I drop her off and pick her up.
With all this increased activity, Bayley is coming home exhausted and wants to sleep. I won't let her and so I keep her up til it's bedtime. I think she'll be moving bedtime to 8pm. It's sometimes a struggle to get her to stay awake and not be super fussy, but it pays off when she sleeps all night and sleeps in a little late in the morning. This morning she was actually up but I hope she continues this trend during the weekend...
I've learned that she eats goldfish crackers at daycare so I was thrilled to let her eat them at home -- we always have a ton of those. :) I can't get over how much she's growing. Leaps and bounds.
Tonight we're going to watch to see who got voted off American Idol. I'm pretty sure it will be Kris Allen, which makes me sad. He's from a town very close to me so I was hoping to see him make the top 3 and show that not all of my state is total hickville, like everyone seems to think we are.
Bayley didn't enjoy it as much last night because she's not a rocker... she likes to dance. So give her some poppy music and she'll dance and sing for you. :)
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm watching the results right now...I just hope Danny doesn't go tonight...he's my favorite. Not so into the rock either...did you just see the guy from No Doubt in the tutu? So funny and crazy!
Glad Bayley is sleeping good and doing well in her new class...geez I just wish there was some pill we could give them to slow them down alittle...they just grow way too fast!
OH and I hope you start feeling better VERY soon!!!!! Make sure you're taking care of yourself in all of this too!
I was so sad to see Allison go!! I'm glad Kris stayed, though. I'd like to see more of him.
Good to hear Bailey enjoys her new class so much!
I hear you about the bathrooms. Every single time I go to the bathroom it is closed because they are cleaning it. I am thrilled that they clean it that often, but it doesn't look (or smell) like they do it just the cart is always blocking the door when I need to use it. The other bathroom is way across the place.
They grow so fast, sometimes I cannot believe how big they get so fast,
Post a Comment