Monday, May 18, 2009

summer is here!

PMS is gone and I'm fine now, thanks. :)

Got a pedicure and had butterflies handpainted on my big toes. Very cute.
I would still love a gift certificate to the spa... *hint, hint, Joe*

Bayley is doing fabulously. No ear infections and nothing going on. She's "cruising" and trying to walk. She walks great with her shopping cart walker. But you know what comes with learning to walk? BRUISES. She got a whopper her first Friday at daycare. She fell and hit her cheekbone on the metal legs of the table. Left a purple bruise under her eye and on her cheek. Looked especially horrendous on Mother's Day. She has also bumped her head a few more times for other various bruises on her forehead and busted her bottom lip while sitting next to Joe in the floor. But she's still truckin'.

We got to enjoy the BEAUTIFUL weather outside yesterday. 72 degrees and not a cloud in the sky. I just sat and read a little while Bayley played with several kids. Z and two other girls sat and played with her. I love that... means I can have my hands free and she isn't crawling up my pants leg every second. Oh, and did I mention that it wears.her. out?? hehe. After her bath last night, she curled up in my arms and promptly fell asleep within 2 minutes. AWESOMENESS!

Thursday I had a procedure at the endodontist. He cut into my gums so he could look at a tooth that had been crowned 5 years ago. Long story short, I had done nothing wrong, but now I have 3 stitches in my gums. IT HURTS.

But we're supposed to have more sunshine today and its still daylight when I get home! Yay!! I love sitting outside and watching the kids play. Last summer I'd chop up fruit and make my fruit dip and feed the kids. Just can't wait for sunshine and for Bay to try out her new bathing suits! woo hoo!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Coleton is constantly covered in bruises head to toe. I hope people don't think I beat him!

Jenny Henny said...

Doesn't the sun just make everything better?

Christy said...

Izzy has lots of bruises too. And his front tooth is slightly chipped. He is so rough. He goes down the slide head first all the time. Crazy baby.

Stephanie said...

Glad you're feeling better...warm weather always does a body good and a pedicure doesn't hurt either :)

Hope Bayley can get steady soon so she doesn't have to inherit many more bruises!

Stefanie said...

So glad you were able to at least get a pedicure. I love getting my toes done. You instantly feel refreshed. Enjoy the sunshine and playing with little Bay!

SimplyBillie said...

I love the warm weather too! Sounds like you all are doing good!! Would love to see your toes. I want to get mine done!