Today is better.
I went home yesterday and just bawled to my husband.
I definitely want a day at the spa. I looked into prices for a pedicure, manicure, eyebrow wax, and 90 minute massage. I may nix all but the pedi and massage. It's a little pricey, but I haven't done anything for myself in a long time. This sounds like a good plan. :)
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Sounds like a GREAT plan!
That sounds wonderful. Sorry things are so low for you. :(
YES!!! There is nothing like a little rub and doing something for yourself to pick your spirits up. Speaking of eyebrow wax..YIKES mine are out of control.
So. Important.
I made the hubs get me a gift certificate for the local spa. And then I went and plucked my eyebrows myself. WHAT WAS I THINKING????
Sounds like a fabulous plan! You deserve it!
DO IT! DO IT NOW!
You deserve it!!!!! Spend away hon!
Yes you deserve it.
Post a Comment