Tuesday, May 12, 2009

PMS.

I cried all the way to work.

I'm at my desk sniffling and know that if I went into one of the doc's empty offices, I'd shut the door and bawl my eyes out.

I hate PMS.

7 comments:

Christy said...

Hmmmm...the only time I cry excessively is when I am PREGNANT. Is there something you need to tell us?

Megan said...

I'm sorry your day has started out rough. I hope it gets better!

Jen said...

Oh no! I am PMSing too and I have been crying over my stupid audiobook for the last day. I hope nobody was mean to you! I hope it is just hormones...

My hormones are EXTRA NASTY this month because it's the first time I have been off birth control in 18 months.

Shawna said...

Sometimes you just gotta cry. Hopefully the PMS will be short lived. Hope you are feeling better soon.

SimplyBillie said...

((HUGS)) I'm sorry hun! Is it anything more than PMS? If there is anything you need, let me know. I'm a good listener. =)

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry!

Katie Marie said...

And being preggers, I cried all day yesterday too. Then I went home and locked myself in my room and cried some more.