Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy Half Birthday!!




Bayley is SIX months old today. SIX. MONTHS. Yeah, she was 7 weeks early but by looking at her you can't tell.
My precious little girl is a KICKER. She loves to move those legs constantly. In my belly, she kicked ALL the time. Except when someone would put their hand on me to feel it. She did happen to start back up one evening when Joe rested his head against my belly and she whacked him in his ear. When she's on the changing table, she kicks her legs and I have to wait during moments of rest to hurry and get her diaper on. She kicks when I hold her and kicks in her bouncy seat. She looks like she's trying to ride a bike. She isn't fond of tummy time but occasionally tolerates it. Put her down with a group of babies and she'll hang out and smile for a bit but she's the first one to say, "LET ME UP!!" She has a smile for everyone and laughs when you play with her. She has discovered the girly scream and does it quite often, especially when Daddy comes home and says hi to her. And her favorite thing now is as soon as she sees me take her into the bathroom and turn on the water in the bathtub, her legs start pumping. And she squeals. When I put her in her bathtub, she IMMEDIATELY starts splashing. She will kick half the water out of the tub. So now I fill it up until it runs over and put her in it. She LOVES it.
She is the other love of my life (Joe is the first one, of course) and I cannot imagine life without her. I used to take naps at my leisure and now that's out the window, but I'll take sleep deprivation any day for her sweet smile and laugh.

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a precious little angel you have!

Jen said...

Awww!! She's so cute!

OMG you HAVE to tell me how the SHRED goes! I am dying to have someone else try it.

I have only been doing it for a week and I SWEAR TO GOB I am already seeing like, OBVIOUS results and changes in my body. I am a huge skeptic though so who knows? Maybe it's a fluke= but I doubt it.

Katie Marie said...

Happy 1/2 birthday!! She is adorable!

Christy said...

6 months already? Amazing! She is precious.

Rachel said...

Wow-I remember when she was born. Adorable. Great photos.

Rachel said...

Wow-I remember when she was born. Adorable. Great photos.

Stefanie said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! I love her smile.

Cristina Mathers said...

happy 1/2 year bday sweet baby girl!

MMA Lady said...

No way! Six months already! They get too big, too fast.