Tuesday, September 30, 2008

No Real Direction.

My legs are screaming. Yesterday I was sore, today I am SORE. Ibuprofen isn't touching it. So before anyone tells me I overdid it... I am glad I'm sore because it means I got a good workout. I'm not incapacitated but I am walking funny and I have trouble going down stairs. Sitting and standing up are somewhat painful, too, so last night I skipped the workout. I probably will this evening if things aren't less sore. I did buy two 5 lb handweights so I can add that to my workout.

OOOH. Got the LAST of something at a store that's going to be part of a Christmas present for us, as a family. Joe has NO idea what it is and I'm SO excited. I love surprises!! I have searched for MONTHS for this and then last night I got another part of it. I can't say on here because he has the link to my blog and occasionally reads it. So.... I'll tell you when he finds out. :)

I got some protein bars last night since my doctor told me to try those instead of Slim Fast shakes. She doesn't like those. Not sure why, but she said protein bars are the way to go. So I got 9 different kinds and will see which one is best.

We are getting carpet installed hopefully this Friday. Depends if we like the sample. The carpet color in the kids rooms has been discontinued, so the closest shade to Warm Pastry is White Chocolate. We'll see. Makes me kinda hungry thinking about it. Well, not really. That protein bar seems to be doing the trick.

We have to paint the bedroom before they put in the carpet so tonight I'll be cleaning out our paint roller and getting the painter's tape ready. Joe and our neighbor T will move our furniture so it will be chaotic for a few days.

Bayley goes for her 6 month checkup today. And those awful shots. :( It's going to make me sad when she starts crying. I hate it because she always looks up at me with tear filled eyes as if to say, "Why are you letting them do this to me??" It makes me so sad.

I've got another cold. Sudafed and lots of water. That's what I'm taking. It's helping somewhat, so that's good. The sinus pressure is the WORST. It even makes your teeth hurt. I hate that!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

You have to do the workout even when you are sore! That's when it does the most work! I think... however I have taken a day off here and there because- yeah: OUCH! I am confused though- are we really supposed to do it every day for 30 days? I think I would die.

Also- I always get all nervous about taking Cole for his shots- but the kid NEVER CRIES. He didn't even NOTICE that he got a shot at his 9 month appointment. He was too busy looking suspiciously at the nurse to notice the pinprick! ha.

Katie Marie said...

I lurve the Zone Perfect bars, they make a tasty lunch.

Rachel said...

I love Jillian, I love watching biggest loser because she rocks. You go girl. You can do it!