
Yesterday evening I went to rent some movies since hubbs was gonna be out at a kayak festival thing all weekend. So Bay and I are renting some chick flicks when the downpour hits. I cover Bay and run to the car, as is a woman beside me. So then she jumps into her car while I am putting Bay's infant seat into the base in the backseat. I am about to shut the door when this woman punches the gas while in reverse, almost slamming my backdoor into me. As I jump out of the way, I mouth, "WATCH OUT!" and she stops, rolls down her passenger window and says, "Sorry, it's raining."
Um, REALLY? Really?? Here I am soaked, hair plastered to my forehead, rain dripping down my face and she's taking a moment to give me a weather forecast? Dang, maybe she needs to get a career as a meteorologist.
Idiot.
So anyway, had it been 1 second earlier, she would've crushed Bayley and me. So I said, "No kidding! Watch what you're doing!" Then got into my car and shut the door.
Dumbass.
Just because it's raining doesn't mean you can back over people. They're more likely to be dashing behind your car to get to theirs...so you have to be extra careful. But I was beside her and she was running out WITH me.
People like her make me think of Bill Engvall, the comedian who often tells the "Here's your sign" jokes. She'd have been a great one. My favorite one of his was when he was using a coathanger to open his car since he locked himself out. A guy walks by and says, "You lock your keys in your car?" Bill Engvall: No, just washed it and am hanging it out to dry.
hehe.
3 comments:
I am so glad that nothing happened to you guys. Was she on her phone? Be careful. So glad you both are okay.
Wow, people are dumb. Thank goodness she didn't hit you or the little one. I love the here's your sign jokes!
I love Bill Engvall and his "here's your sign" awards. They are the best...sad thing is there are actually people that say those stupid things in the world haha! Glad she didn't hit you or Bayley!
Post a Comment