Friday, September 12, 2008

Runaway Undies.


Okay, so something embarassing.... but I can tell you guys because only two people that know me in real life read this occasionally and they're both really nice people who will happily make fun of me. :)

I apparently need new underwear. When I was prego, I wore the same ones and obviously stretched them out a little. Sure, they'd roll down under my belly and I was honestly okay with that. Well, recently I have noticed them falling off of me. Literally.
I was walking down the hallway to our other set of offices and noticed my undies were sliding down my hind end. Not one to adjust in front of people, I just kept going like nothing was wrong and hoping no one could tell my underwear has just slid down my butt and if it weren't for the crotch of my jeans, they probably would've slid to my ankles.

Nice visual, huh? You're welcome. Happy Friday!


5 comments:

Stefanie said...

He He! That is too funny! Time to go get new undies!

Katie Marie said...

Pesky underwear.

A little undies tid bit about me to make you feel better:

I bought maternity thongs. I still wear them.

Sick, I know.

Christy said...

I had this EXACT same problem after my last pregnancy. I went out and bought new underwear, and everything was great for a few months. Then I lost about 20 pounds and it started all over again. I think I am due for some new undies again!

Stephanie said...

haha, that is funny. Definitely time for some new ones!

angie said...

Hahaha! That was awesome! I needed that good visual laugh today! I totally have you walking down the hall pictured in my head...you walking and trying not to let your undies slide out the bottom! I love it!