Sunday, March 15, 2009

Cute, Grabby, Mad, Sleepy

Who took my sweet, quiet baby? And why did they give me a grabby, fussy, and busy one instead?

She's still not crawling, but she's trying. She's rocking and pushing her booty in the air trying to figure it all out. She can pull herself up but she doesn't do it often. And FUSSY. O. M. G. It's the teething, I know, but D A N G. She's clingy and wants ME all the time. It's cute and sweet for the first hour or so. Then it's exhausting.
Her sleep is messed up. Last night we were up every hour. Crying, just wanting me there, etc. I know part of it is teething, separation anxiety, and part of it is excitment...she wants to keep trying to crawl and pull up. I've done a lot of reading on this and thankfully I read about it BEFORE it happened, so I was prepared.

Yesterday was a long day. Her 1 year birthday photos were a disaster. She HATED the cake. Did NOT want to be there. So my mom and I ran other errands and did some shopping. Wore a little boo bear out. So after I dropped my mom off at her house, I had to go by Walgreens and Bay was being all cutesy. I got a text and was trying to answer it without grabby paws getting the phone. Well, she got it and I gently took it back and distracted her with a toy. Worked for all of 20 seconds. Then she got mad. And then she fell asleep when Joe and I went out to dinner.



8 comments:

SimplyBillie said...

Aww! She is so cute. Teething is hard... for mom and baby.

Jenny Henny said...

awww! such cute photos! The beginning of a new stage is frustrating! Good luck.

BTW, I wanted to ask you something off the blog. Can you contact me at JennyHenny29@yahoo.com ?

Stefanie said...

She is so cute, even when she is crying! Hope she gets those teeth in soon for your sake!

Lindz said...

Love. The. Bow!

misguidedmommy said...

I heart tiny hair bows!

Jen said...

She is adorable! Teething killllls me. Cole is STILL TEETHING.

Rachel said...

Such a typical little person. happy one moment and then angry and then sad and then sleeping. hahahaha

Mels Place in Big Bear said...

Wow, as I always say, that baby is gawgeous dahlink, even when she's crying. You done good! And thanks for following me from BabyCenter to Life Happins where I'll post more.

Meanwhile, I'm happy to have more time to read other people. I was writing so much I lost my contact with the fabulous people like you.

Much love and luck today to ya.