Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sorry for the lack of posts...

I haven't been able to access blogs from work for a week or so, which explains my absence. At home, I just have too much to do after I get home from work. I get dinner ready, feed the dogs, feed Bayley, work on laundry and other household chores, and then sit and play with Bayley in her bedroom until it's time for bath then bed. After Bay is in bed snoozing, I like to get on Facebook and check out as much as I can before bed. So.... here are some pics to make up for my lack of posting.

Sorry about the dirty wall.... walls near changing tables are always greasy and dirty from baby paws and slobber. We have cleaned the wall and she has her new shelves up so you have a nice, clean wall behind the shelves. :)


I think these two were taken on a sick day at home. She had RSV.
She is starting to look like a little girl and not a baby... :(

I'm practicing with putting her hair up in bows. This was the first one I was given. So now I have several and I'm going to learn how to make them so I can possibly sell them too. Mommy-workin'-a-state-job always needs extra cash.

7 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

oh my gosh the bunny towel is just too much! so freaking cute.

and the hair bow. i love it.

i might have tried to put a bow in brandons hair recently, but i'm not admitting anything, because a good mom wouldn't do that to her son

Stephanie said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. So freaking cute. I miss getting all the picture texts!

Heidi said...

Check out that fantabulous grin on her face!! So cute! And the bows - you can make the bow, then buy barrettes to glue to them. Or I am sure other ways. lol

Rachel said...

I cannot even stand how damn cute she is. She is getting so big. I just want to snuggle her. I hope you guys are all feeling good.

Lainey-Paney said...

Oh my gosh, she's so cute!

Jen said...

OMG she is adorable! I can't believe she is almost a year old! Little BOO BEAR!

SimplyBillie said...

Aww! She is so adorable! She's getting so big too... Total cutie. =)