Bayley saw her doc today and both ears are CLEAR. YAY!!!!!!!!
Her rash is gone. He said that it couldn't have been from her antibiotics or from food because she didn't break out all over. He said it was from direct contact with something. I asked about the Downey liquid softener I started a month ago and he said no because it would've broken her out sooner. So I have NO idea what it was from. He did say that using Downey Free liquid softener is a good idea anyway, so I'm going to continue that on her clothes.
Oh...and I talked to the daycare director today. She is really nice so I felt kinda bad for getting all worked up but I talked to her about this morning. I said, "You realize Bayley was 7 weeks early, right?" She said, "NO!" I said, "Yeah, and so your comments yesterday about her not crawling kind of bothered me. " Her eyes got really big and she apologized profusely. She said, "I'm so sorry!! I was just teasing you. You know, mothers can be made to feel guilty so easily. We give so much of ourselves and we take on so much, so it's just not fair that we feel bad about things so quickly." I wondered who was feeling guilty, but I think her point was that as mothers we take things very personally and if things don't go well or other people start judging our kids, we take it as judging ourselves. And we shouldn't worry if our kids aren't doing what others are doing, etc.
So I feel better. Yay.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Kidding or not... it wasn't her place. At least she apologized, though.
So good to hear Bayley is doing better!!!
I am so glad to hear that Bayley's ears are all better! Yeah!
I am so glad she is feeling better. I have been really worried about you guys.
I did it! I got a new blog. And I got the lay out thanks to you :)
link up my dear
http://lindzlarubia.blogspot.com
Glad she apologized- Funny that she didn't realize Bay was early! I think that actually says a lot about what a great baby Bayley is!
Also glad that her ears are clear! WHOO! I myself have had almost NO sleep this entire week due to teething and a nasty cold on Cole's part. WAH.
Post a Comment