Monday, March 30, 2009

Some Birthday Photos

You know when you invite people for a party that you plan for ALL of them, but only really expect HALF of them? Well, EVERY.SINGLE.PERSON I invited came, minus one (Courtney has pneumonia. Sorry, Court!) so my little house was standing room only. We easily had 30 or 35 people there. Seems our little Bayley is a popular little girl.
My Dad sent me pictures he and my stepmom took while at Bayley's birthday party.


11 comments:

SimplyBillie said...

Looks like a ton of fun! She is so adorable. I love the green tongue!

Anonymous said...

FABULOUS cake! Happy birthday, B!!

(I'm all caught up with you now, whew!!)

Heidi said...

That little top pony tail is SO CUTE. My niece had that when she was little. Every time she ran behind the couch all we could see what the top of that pony tail - like a roadrunner. Cracked me up. The pic of her cake face is wonderful too.

Lainey-Paney said...

Oh how fun!
And of course everyone came...it's Bayley. Hello!

Mels Place in Big Bear said...

One year already? How did that happen? Okay, here's the plan. No more food. No more milk. She'll stay that way with the pony tail until she starts college and everyone will be happy. By then you'll be tired of lugging the car seat around.

Jen said...

OMG I love her Barbie cake! SO CUTE!

misguidedmommy said...

crap now i want cake, and cupcakes and
HOLY GREEN TONGUE BATMAN!

Coffee Slut said...

LOVE the cake-face!
Adorable!

Stephanie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!! Your little girl is absolutely adorable and I love her little cake :) Having a girl is just the best thing in the world!!!!

Stephanie said...

She is so beautiful! What a fun birthday get together!

xoxo

Rachel said...

She is so damn cute!!