Bayley was in the ER Monday evening with a 104.5 fever. Poor little girl has another double ear infection with a nasty juicy cough. I have a sinus infection. We're both on antibiotics. I AM SICK OF COLD SEASON.
Enough already! Seriously. How many times can a sweet little 11 month old baby girl get sick?? It is NOT fair for babies to get sick and I'm effin tired of it. It's pissing me off that Mother Nature won't leave her the hell alone.
Just sayin.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
So sorry. I hope your baby is feeling better soon.
Pooor baby! I hope both of you feel better soon.
Poor baby girl! And poor Momma! Have you tried Wally's Ear Drops? Get it at a health food store - at the first sign of the sniffles put them in baby's ears.
omg you poor things! i hope you are on the mend soon! summer should be here sooner than later!
I hope the meds are workin and both of you are feeling better.
H was sick his ENTIRE first year of life. I think he was on antibiotics that entire time. It all came to a head on his first birthday when he got a staph infection in his eye. Since then we have been lucky to escape the cold season with nothing more than mild illnesses (knock on wood). Nothing requiring antibiotics.
Hopefully she is just building up a super immune system. So next year will be a piece of cake of you.
plus...summer means cutsie little girl dresses woohoo for that.
boo hoo to the sickies though. i swear brandon has been sick at minimum every two weeks since starting daycare.
fucking daycare
Wow, that is a high fever. I hope she is feeling better soon.
Oh man. Poor little baby. I hope she'll be better soon ...
Post a Comment