Friday, April 3, 2009

Bleh. Again.

Too tired to upload pictures. Sorry.

Bayley had to go back to the doctor yesterday for a 102 fever. Doc isn't sure if its another virus or a bladder infection. UA is normal but they are doing a culture on it so we'll see if anything grows over the weekend.

She is teething, too, so she's fussy and clingy. This means she doesn't go to sleep at a decent hour. Once she's out, though, she's down for the count. I'm so tired I can't think. But she does have two more teeth on the top. Total toofy count: 6.

Maybe this weekend I'll get some sleep.

3 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

shit! is she ever going to not be sick?

poor little thing!

Stephanie said...

I hope you get a nap today! If not, this weekend for sure!!!! I feel so bad for her. I hope that it isn't a bladder infection - they are so painful!

Stephanie said...

She definitely needs a break!