Had to pick Bayley up from daycare today. When they called, her fever was 101.9. When I got there 30 minutes later it was 103. I'm at work with her now and not sure what it is but I gave her a second round of Tylenol already. One ear is clear the other is "slightly pink but not enough to give antibiotics yet. It could just be from her fever." So she'll be checked again tomorrow since I have to bring her to work again.
I just know it's going to be another ear infection.
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Poor kid. Porgie and Izzy are sick too. It stinks!
Poor little thing. Hope she is better soon.
Geez...it never ends! Thinking of you all tonight...pray she gets some rest and you too!
Poor Bay! Poor You! Ugh I feel for you... Stupid infections.
Post a Comment