Good thing I'm persistent.
Anyway, I go to the endodontist on Monday and hopefully my toofache will be completely healed afterward.
Bayley has been pretty good up until the last couple of days. She has been PISSY and screamed at me this morning. All morning. I'm exhausted and cranky. I'm guessing teething but we'll see. Hopefully her ears are clear. She has been pretty healthy lately except for a snotty nose latey. I suctioned out a TON this morning. And you're welcome for sharing.
Anyway, not much house cleaning has gone on the last day or two. Too nauseus from the meds for my tooth. Right now it's 9:11am at work and I could lay down for a few hours and sleep. Sigh.
Coffee needs to kick in NOW.
We got our front porch busted up and the concrete guys came out and poured a new slab. We also got a slab in the backyard. I paid them this morning. I felt like a pimp carrying around that big of a wad of cash, but now I'm back to feeling like my old broke self. :)
On to something more enjoyable:




7 comments:
Oh my gosh those last three pictures are too cute. Is her hair getting lighter?
I used to have problems with blogger uploading my pictures but lately I have had luck (knock on wood.) It's so annoying!
That last picture of her with her face under the water is the sweetest thing I have seen!!!!!
Can I just come babysit for a while..she's adorable :)
Hope you start feeling better and she eases up on the fussiness...I know how hard it can be when you aren't quite up to par!
Yes sometimes the pics can be a pain in the ass!!!!! Videos are much worse too...just in case you didn't know that already :)
So cute I can't even stand it!
Oh my goodness~! She is so cute in the bath! I really need to take some pictures of Cole in the bath! I really need to charge my camera first...
Have you tried re-sizing your photos before you try to upload them? I have to resize mine from the FULL PAGE size down to like, 500 X 750 so they upload faster and aren't so HUUUUGE when people click on them.
I never have any problems with pictures, but I have heard other complain about the same problem. Maybe you have to resize them?
Her top of the head pony tail is adorable! Hope your tooth feels better soon... and hers as well :)
those bath pictures are the best. i have a little boy over here who thinks she is just the cutest!
I'm doing a give away make sure to enter http://www.misguidedmommy.com/blog/182/Put-your-study-hats-on
Post a Comment