We did have golf-ball sized hail and it was LOUD. I think Bayley was competing with it to see who could be loudest. She fought sleep SO HARD last night and didn't go to sleep until around 10:30pm. I had rocked her, put her in her crib and let her cry, rocked her again, put her back in her crib...repeat the process for an hour, then finally I just let her cry in her bed. I kept coming in and talking to her but finally I put her in her swing. She was so worn out by then that she was out in 5 minutes. Why do they fight sleep so hard???
Some of the smaller hail.
Makana was happy to go outside to potty and I got a shot of the "bad" side of his leg. Although it appears he was standing on that leg, he really wasn't. He was hopping on 3 legs and he just put his foot down, but no weight on it. See all the pellet holes? Poor dood. He's been a trooper, though.



5 comments:
Ooo! I've wanted a Japanese Maple for some time now. I haven't found any, though. Maybe I should just order one...
Poor dog. I'm glad you guys made it through the tornado okay. So scary. I'm glad we don't have tornados this way.
Your poor doggie! Golf ball sized hail sounds... crazy!
Awww, poor puppy! That breaks my heart. :(
I no longer tolerate the bedtime battle. I just put him in his bed, regardless of the cries. It was rough for about a week, but now he goes down without a peep. I am a mean mommy.
We also had quite the storm last night. I love the sound of the rain pounding on the roof and when the hail starts - I get so nervous I giggle.
Post a Comment