Monday, April 27, 2009

Toofache.

I think I have an abscessed tooth. I'm leaving in an hour and a half to go to a dentist. My dentist is out on spring break this week and thankfully another local dentist will see me today.

Hurts. So. Badly.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh noes! Hope you'll get that sucka taken care off soonest!

Megan said...

I hope you feel better soon! xo

Anonymous said...

Ouch! I'm so sorry!

Rachel said...

Oh girlfriend, I hope you get a break one of these days..

Stephanie said...

Hope you feel better soon!!!!!

Stefanie said...

Hopefully you get a bunch of drugs to numb you up!

SimplyBillie said...

((HUGS)) Hope it gets too feeling better soon. Hopefully they'll give you some good drugs! =P

Jen said...

That sucks. Did you get drugs though? Apparently several of us are concerned about the drugs : )

Jenny Henny said...

feel better soon!