Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Belated Easter. :)


Bayley's "Easter" dress. I could not find ANYTHING in her size. She's still in 9 month clothing and I couldn't seem to find something small enough for her. I did find this 6-9 month dress at The Children's Place and it seemed to fit well. Joe didn't care for it. I loved it. The little eyelets are too cute. My dumb self didn't think about shoes and socks because I thought it would be warm and I had some sandals for her. But it was cold and pouring rain all day so I thankfully found some tights and a pair of shoes a size too big. Oh well. It was just Joe, me, Bayley, and my mom. We went to lunch and then we came home. Mom played with Bayley for an hour so I could take a nap and Joe left to go kayaking. It was a pretty nice, lazy day. I was a little bummed that I couldn't take photos of her in her pretty dress out by our waterfall. Guess I'll do it another day.




5 comments:

Jen said...

That dress is ADORABLE! I can relate to clothes all being too big. Cole is tall, but he is so damn skinny that he has been wearing a pair of newborn-sized jeans as SHORTS. LOL.

SimplyBillie said...

So beautiful! Lazy days are sometimes the best. =)

misguidedmommy said...

that baby on the left has some great thighs

Rachel said...

I love this little girl..she is so beautiful..

Stephanie said...

I love her dress!!