Her ear is still pink, not red. She is running 102 fever even with Tylenol. I'm alternating every 4 hours with Motrin and that helps, but I cannot be late by a minute with her meds before her cheeks are FIRE ENGINE RED again. :(
I've had her with me at work today and obviously have gotten NO work done. But it's been nice having her here. :)
We think she has a fever virus which can last up to a week. She's running a fever, has thick green snot coming out of her nose (especially when she sneezes), and just fussy/clingy. I stayed up rocking and holding her last night. I finally put her to bed when she was half asleep. She cried for a few minutes but fell asleep. She woke up at 5 and I held her until 5:45 when she finally fell asleep. Then she woke up at 6:45 when I had to get up and shower anyway.
She's asleep right now so instead of doing some actual work, I'm reading blogs. lol.
I'll work here in a few minutes. GLAD ITS FRIDAY.
Have a good weekend, everyone!
Friday, April 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It sounds like she has what Elias had - http://www.drgreene.com/21_1113.html
I hope she starts feeling better VERY soon and you guys can get some good rest this weekend!!!
Thinking of you guys :) and saying a prayer for a healthy girl!
Poor little girl. She seems to get sick a lot. I hope she is feeling better soon.
Sweetie-would you ever consider taking her to a homeopathic or somebody to help her with her immune? email me if you are interested and I can look in your area..feel better sweet baby
How is she doing? Little sweetie. Give her some sugars for me.
Post a Comment