Guess I didn't jinx myself too badly since I put Bayley down around 8:30 and she was asleep somewhere close to 9. We went on our walk last night and she fell asleep. Joe and I tried to wake her up, but she didn't want to. She'd smile at us but keep her eyes closed. lol.
We skipped the bath since she was so tired when we got home and went straight to the rest of the nighttime routine. Joe read her a book and she didn't want her bottle. So he put her down and she cried a little bit but not a lot. I went back there when she cried for 10 minutes, off and on. I picked her up and snuggled her, and just loved on her for about 5-10 minutes. I guess that's what she needed because she went to bed awake but sleepy and fell asleep shortly thereafter. She woke up early this morning and was talking to herself instead of crying, so that was nice. When I went in to get her, she had fallen back asleep.
So maybe my endless posts about sleep will stop. :)
She has gotten a cold from a 6 month old cutie at daycare; therefore, I've caught it too. Ugh. I hope this doesn't turn into an ear infection for her and a sinus infection for me. I'm done with being sick!!
No wii fit last night; I decided to go to bed earlier and so I didn't need to workout late to get my blood pumping. I even got up at 5:30 this morning and straightened up a little before getting ready for work...and getting here earlier than usual. Yay.
Sorry my posts have been rather boring lately. Someday I will become interesting. :)
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Jiff, thank you so much for commenting on my blog about the red poop as a consequence of the cef...something antibiotic. I wish I (and certainly the pediatrician) had known that before ...
Glad that Bayley went down easily. So far, we don't have those issues with Noelle--fine, I do the bottle-and-rocking thing, which works like a charm every time. Best of luck with the sleep issues! I know they can be draining.
Yay for last night! Glad everyone got some rest without alot of crying..that makes it easier on her and you!
Hope it continues :) Not boring posts though..it's our lives right now...we just take it as it's given.
Wow, she was tuckered out! I wish my kids would sleep til 9:00 again. BG is up by 6:30 everyday now even the weekends. It drives me bonkers.
YAY!
Post a Comment