Last night we were back in our house with our gas turned back on. Yay!
Makana came home from the vet and he is a very pitiful boy. Normally he jumps and runs around and leaps gracefully and races around the backyard. Last night he was laying on the garage floor, not moving a lot. I got to look at his leg since it's shaved, but only saw the "good" side. The other side is riddled with pellet holes and his whole little leg is blood red. :(



Z enjoyed staying at his uncle Tommy & aunt Charlotte's the night before last. He got a nice floofy bubble bath in their jacuzzi tub. There was very little water and lots of bubbles!

Boo bear was in a great mood yesterday after her nap at home. She was playing in her room then it got quiet, so I went to check on her. She had fallen asleep on the floor. I was too tired to grab the camera. Instead, I took a nap too. :)
She has been off her sleep schedule so much lately because of all the sickness. But now that we're all healthy again, I want to go back to the 8pm bedtime. I could tell it wouldn't happen at 8, but I was shooting for 9. She had her bath at 8:30, then I read her a book, and then she fought me on sleep for a while. Joe finally took her and she eventually passed out on him. The best shot I missed. She was laid back sound asleep. As I got the camera, she slumped forward. I think she was happy to be home. She didn't wake up once last night. :) YAY!


And yes, Daddy was VERY tired. Can you tell??



8 comments:
I wish Cole would sleep all night. He is such a baby sometimes!
First I would totally fuck up whoever shot your dog, proof or not.
Second. NO POWER WOULD KILL ME. $63.00 seriously are they that fucking hard up.
Finally. That bath looks SO RAD!
I think all baths should be taken with that many bubbles. I would quite possibly live in the bath.
Whoever shot your dog is douche bag.
And your floor looks awesome. Is that a rug over your tile or did you lay dark tiles?
Your poor puppy. That is so fucked up! Z got a great bath. I don't think I have ever seen so many bubbles! And Bayley is getting so big. She is so freaking cute!
That is crazy! Izzy would NEVER fall asleep in my arms. EVER.
poor pup!!!
...and my goodness! that's a lot of bubbles!!!!
That has got to be the best bubble bath that I have EVER seen! My daughter would LOVE that!!
That poor doggy!
Post a Comment