Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Houston, We Have a Crawler!

Well, after several whiney, miserable posts...I have some awesome news: BAYLEY CRAWLED LAST NIGHT!! Granted, she's still figuring it out and not zooming everywhere, but she did it!!!

Guess it just took a whine fest to make it happen. Whatever -- it happened!

Have a lot of photos to upload, but here are a few over the past week or so...

6 comments:

Katie Marie said...

Thats great news! She probably figured you were at your wits ends. Kids are smart.

Christy said...

Yay!

Rachel said...

YAY! YAY! I am so happy. I am sure she will figure it all out..

Stephanie said...

How incredibly cute is your little girl!!! She is so precious :) You won't be able to stop her now..it's an entirely different world...it's so much fun though!!!

SimplyBillie said...

Aww! So cute! And good for her! =)

Jen said...

Yay! I knew she could do it! Look at her standing up in her crib! BIIIG GIIIRL!