Weekend was decent until last night. Bayley has been fussy all weekend and then last night she didn't go to bed until 11:30pm (that was with me finally laying down with her in my bed) and then she was up at 1am, 2:30, 3:30, 4:55, 5:15, and 5:45. She was just screaming in her bed like something hurt. I finally had to take her to her swing around 5:45, after I had held and rocked her for about 10 minutes. She slept til I woke her up at 7.
I am so exhausted today I can't think.
But on a brighter note... she stood all the way up in her bed last night! So Joe and I moved her mattress all the way down. She thought the "jail" was funny and had a good time rolling around in it. She even posed for some photos ... and I forgot my camera today. Sorry.
She still isn't crawling, but she scooches on her butt across the room. My mom said she did it when she was a baby, that she never crawled. So maybe my baby is a scoocher. Anyway, she scooched all the way out of her bedroom and into the tiled hallway. It was funny to see her sitting there in the hallway and the look on her face. She looked like she was a little surprised to have gotten that far.
I had to remove all the things from her crib (the rainforest soother, the crib bumper, the mirror thing, etc.) and it was kinda sad. But my baby is getting bigger so that's pretty fun. She ate the chicken out of my chicken fried rice at a restaurant called Pei Wei this weekend. I tore it up into little pieces and she didn't waste a bite...she ate ALL of it. Little piglet. :)
I got Bayley the cutest Easter dress. She had gotten several outfits for her birthday, all of which are way too big. So I took some back to one store and exchanged for a kelly green Easter dress. I think it will look gorgeous on her. I can't wait to take pics of her with it on. I need to make a bow for her hair to match it.
Speaking of bows...those are harder to make than I thought. I'll keep plugging away, though, because I have a ton of ribbon. And I want to make her cute bows. I did make a couple of bow holders. The long strip of ribbon that you clip the bows onto... I was really pleased with the turnout...and so was my husband. (That says a lot!) I will have to post pics tonight or tomorrow.
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
can't wait to see pics of the bow holder and of her in her crib.
I think one of the BEST PARTS of having a little girl is the cute, frilly Easter dresses, seriously.
Izzy was a scooter. He never did figure out how to crawl. He started walking about a month after he started scooting. I bet Bayley will do the same.
Ugh! That sounds like a rough night. Isn't that hard.
Oh I hope she's feeling better...could it be an ear infection?
I can't wait to see the pics of the bow holder...I need to get one for Allie but I have no idea where to begin.
How cute, she must look adorable getting her scooch on. I am so not crafty. Making bows? Yeah, right. They would probably end up looking like a pretzel. Can't wait to see pics.
maybe she was missing the stuff from her crib!
Post a Comment