Thursday, August 28, 2008

Better Bay Boo.

Bay boo is better. We're not sure what was wrong yesterday but she seems totally okay today. Thanks for the postive comments. I'm definitely not a hypochondriac and definitely not a Munchausen's (sp?) candidate. :) I just worry that I'm not doing something right and she'll somehow suffer from my ignorance. But so far, so good. She was laughing and kicking and smiling her little pants off yesterday when I picked her up. She kept doing this belly laugh, it was SO sweet. I need to record it. But I get caught up in the moment and don't think to get out my camera or my phone.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

So glad she was doing better last night!!!

Katie Marie said...

I'm glad she is ok but always follow your instincts. When H was Bay's age I took him to the doctor on a Monday and he was fine, a little virus. I took him back on Wed and he had developed a sinus infection, pink eye and 2 ear infections.

Mama always knows best.

Stefanie said...

You are such a good mommy!

Jen said...

You know what you're doing! : )