Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Unconsolable Baby.
Just got a call from daycare an hour ago that Bay was unconsolable. They had tried gas drops, she was fed and changed, they walked her up and down the hallway...nothing. So they asked if they could try Tylenol. Most definitely! And within 15 mins, she was asleep. I asked them to call back if she wakes up crying. If so, I'm taking her back to the doctor today. Monday's appt she was fine, just a cold. Now I worry that she has an ear infection. Why am I so obsessed with that?? She's had ONE. Of course, I had tons as a kid and my brother had tons more. Being a parent has made me a WORRY WART. I am not a worrier, but now I am. Welcome me to parenthood. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It is your job to worry. It makes you a good mama.
I think you are being a good mom by worrying. You need to advocate for your child but when it takes over your life and you get crazy-well that is when worrying is problematic. Go with your GUTT. It is usually right. Way to go momma!!
I would have to say that I am a firm believer in INSTINCT. (as long as you're not a hypochondriac or one of those people that makes up illnesses or something like Munchausen's... which you're NOT so it's FINE)...
Perhaps she is teething? She's a LITTLE young but I got teeth at 4 months...
I think being a worry wart comes with the title of mama!
Post a Comment