Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Congestion and Goopy Eye.

My poor little Bay boo was sick this weekend and Monday and Tuesday. She's still congested and has a goopy eye (from being congested). Poor widdle Bay... she isn't fond of the saline drops and nose suctioning, but she smiles afterwards because she can breathe again.

Babies are such little troopers. They can't take anything to make them feel better and have to just tough it out. So I keep her elevated, feed her more often, and keep a humidifier in her room. She's so sweet.

Something new for her is her high pitched squeal. I don't mean a "yaaaaaaa" I mean a "YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" REALLY high pitched. Way up there, like Mariah Carey octave. She loves hearing herself talk so she does it frequently. It's really cute except when you're trying to burp her and she does it in your ear unexpectedly. I think my hearing in my left ear is damaged.


During one of her squeals...she doesn't look sick, though, does she?

3 comments:

Christy said...

Poor baby. I hope she is feeling better soon.

Jen said...

Aww... I love it when Cole talks. The novelty really hasn't worn off yet. I'm sure it will when he finally learns to say more than just MAMA!!

Stephanie said...

She look beautiful!!