Ever have a day where nothing is really wrong but you just feel ... bleh?
That's me. I am not happy with my weight so I have been walking 2 miles a night with a neighbor. For two weeks I was going every night and then Bayley and I got sick and since then I go maybe once a week. It's just SO hot outside that I can't take Bay with me, so I have to make sure hubs is home to watch her. I cannot wait til fall!
So. Bleh.
Bay slept from 8:30pm to 5am and I fed her then went back to bed for another hour. She was so cute. She layed in her crib, half asleep and all zoned out. Then she went back to sleep. I'm SO lucky to have a baby that will go back to sleep instead of being up the rest of the day. I think I'd shoot myself in the head. I love to sleep. As in, I would put SLEEP as my #1 hobby or interest or whatever but people would probably think I was very boring. Tonight my goal is to be ready for bed by the time Bay is ready and then go to bed RIGHT after her. But with my luck she'd be ready for bed around 10:30pm instead of 8:30.
My life isn't all that exciting to other people right now... I'm not pregnant, I'm not engaged and planning a wedding, and I'm not remodeling a house. Stephanie, Shannon, and Emery have lots of fun stuff to talk about... but not me. But tomorrow Bayley's professional photos arrive!! Yay!
Yesterday I was walking through Target and a new mom stopped me and asked where to find the gas drops. It felt really good to actually be the knowledgeable mom!
Okay, so I'm just babbling about... nothing. That's what happens when I feel bleh.
I guess I need to find things to talk about.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
you are suck frigging cute. i also have nothing of interest to talk about. sometimes in these times i think up funny old stories from the past while i wait for my life to turn funny again.
oh, i have a po box for people who feel like sending me free chocolate..not that i'm asking
Oh how I love my sleep too! I almost called in late to work to get just an extra hour. But I thought better of it since I need to save time for when the baby comes.
I love the fall too. I hate the heat and am looking forward to making pumpkin bread and trick or treaters!
Your life is definitely interesting! You have a sweet baby girl to talk about!
Post a Comment