Today I was blissfully unaware of the approaching Halloween until a good friend of mine IRL emailed me a picture of the cutest little Halloween costume for Bayley. I had not even CONSIDERED a costume yet. But this is just too cute. It's the picture from eBay and I'm bidding on it. DON'T OUTBID ME SO YOU CAN HAVE IT FOR YOUR BABY!!!

Our neighborhood is pretty close and last year my husband and I projected "Monster House" onto our garage door. So when all the kids came to get candy (we didn't have Z last year, his mom did) they would stop and stare with their mouths open. They didn't care about the candy. heheh. But the parents had to drag their kids away. We just sat in the driveway and watched in between trick or treaters. It was fun. This year we have Z so we'll obviously not be home to hand out candy. Several neighbors and I talked about doing a Haunted House in one backyard and we would roast hotdogs and marshmallows in ours since we have a small firepit. We could set up games in our backyard and some other neighbor's backyards. We're fun like that.
I didn't post yesterday because I was lazy. But... Bayley is now eating cereal every night! And once at daycare. The doc said at her 4 month shots to go ahead and start giving her cereal...1 tsp twice a day to help her practice swallowing. I tried, but you saw the pics. She was not interested. This was a few weeks ago, so I tried again...but instead of mixing it with formula, I used pear juice. That worked like a charm. She loves it. I tasted it...not too bad. :) But she's taking like 1-2 oz of it at each sitting then drinking 2 oz of formula. Wonder when he'll have me start her on baby food. I've already started buying it and stocking it up in her cabinet in the kitchen.
I'm constantly amazed by her. I get excited over EVERYTHING. She's turning onto her side now and she's eating cereal. Lots of it. She's almost 5 months from her birthdate but 3 months from her due date (gestational age...where I consider her milestones). She's meeting every milestone that a 3 month old has, so I'm happy with that. She's so stinkin' cute!!!


7 comments:
I started feeding my babies pureed foods at six months. Personally, I have found it much easier to just give them milk. Feeding solids is a pain in he ass.
Your baby girl is looking super cute!
Bayley is going to make the cutest butterfly. You are going to have to take lots of pictures and share them with us.
She is soo cute! Coleton LOVES solids. He pretty much just eats off our plates these days, believe it or not!
Can't wait to see the Halloween pics! She is going to look adorable.
Can't wait to see the Halloween pics! She is going to look adorable.
Love the costume...aaaaand--what cool neighbors you guys must be!
I hope you get the outfit. I think she will look adorable.
I will have to try the pear juice with cereal for the next one.
Post a Comment